Tuesday 12 May 2020

Day 30: Morning Yoga Challenge - Confidence





Congratulations you made it to Day 30!!! Well done!!!

We end this challenge with a sequence dedicated to confidence. It takes confidence to try something new, to go outside your comfort zones and to accept that sometimes we will fail or things won't go how we had planned, and that's ok. And if you're new to yoga, I hope this challenge has given you the confidence to maybe try a full lengthen class or maybe even an in-person class.

How did you find the challenge? Do you feel different now to when you started the challenge 30 days ago? I would love to hear how you got on - if you'd like to share, please drop a line in the comments below :)

Thank you for practicing with me and I hope you've enjoyed this challenge, learnt something new and been inspired to continue practicing.

If you liked this video and would love to see more - please like and subscribe to my channel.

Every Wednesday I'll be posting a FREE yoga class. Each class will have a different theme - so this is a great way to build your practice and maybe try something new. Drop me an email or write in the comments below if there is something you would love to see or something you are currently working with :) Or sign up below to stay updated.

Yoga with Kelly
Website: https://www.kellysheldrick.com
Facebook: fb.me/YogawithKellyS
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kellyjsheldrick
Email: me@kellysheldrick.com

Support me on Pateron for as little £2 a month (less than 50p per class) - this will help me buy, maintain and upgrade equipment required to provide these free classes https://www.patreon.com/yogawithkelly

And please remember yoga can be challenging, but should never be painful, so if you do feel any pain, please listen to your body and gently come out of the pose. It's up to the individual to assess whether they are ready for the class that they have chosen. Yoga with Kelly assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these classes.

Thank you for practicing with me today!

Stay safe! Namaste. Kelly Xx

#stayhome #withme #letsyoga

No comments:

Post a Comment