Thursday 30 April 2020

Yoga with Kelly - Welcome to my channel!















Hello and welcome to my channel!

I'm a yoga teacher in Bristol, UK and I teach Hatha yoga, Vinyasa, Yin yoga and yoga Nidra. I've also completed a few long distance, cross-country bike trips and ran a few marathons and ultra marathons. 

Yoga has really helped bring balance to my life - I'm quite an active person and I find it hard to stay still. Yoga helps me to stay grounded and gives me focus.

It also helps me physically - from long distance running and cycling I have quite tight hamstrings, hip flexors, hip rotators and calves. Tightness in these areas can really start to impact on the lower back, creating lower back pain, and can impact on the alignment of the pelvis and hips. Yoga helps to lengthen these tight muscles, reducing the impact in the lower back region.

On my channel you'll find some videos from our long distance bike trips, as well as lots of different yoga classes, including some for cyclists, runners and to help with calm and focus. I also love to teach beginners yoga - most of my classes are designed with beginners in mind, however I'll also have a beginners playlist, and add at least one or two beginner classes each month.

I'll be adding a new yoga class every Wednesday - so please subscribe to my channel if you want to keep in the loop! And if you have anything you would love to see on my channel - please let me know.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment