Monday 16 November 2020

Indian Head Massage: Facial Massage


Another bonus video this week - learn how to perform the facial part of an Indian Head Massage on yourself! If you've recently had an Indian Head Massage from me, then you'll likely know that due to COVID-19 I wasn't able to perform the facial massage part of the full Indian Head Massage. So I made this video to share in case you'd like to perform the facial massage on yourself. Benefits: - Can help to reduce head tension/ head aches - Pressure points we use on the face can help reduce congestion and hay fever allergies - Can help help with circulation You won't need any equipment. Just clean hands and face. You can if you like use a nice face moisturiser or massage oil during this self massage. If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of Indian Head Massages or make a booking (Bristol, UK based) please visit my site here: https://www.kellysheldrick.com/massage/ or email me at me@kellysheldrick.com #selffacialmassage #facialmassage #indianheadmassage #selfmassage #facepressurepoints

No comments:

Post a Comment