Saturday 5 June 2021

Zoom Yoga Class Recording


This class is to give you a taste of what to expect in a Zoom Yoga class. If you are interested in joining a live stream yoga class - I currently offer a charity donation based class. Details are below or email me at me@kellysheldrick.com This class was a test class that I did for my family in NY, Australia and various places around the UK. I wasn't initially going to share it as I just wanted to test filming, however I thought if you are a little unsure to what to expect in a live stream class, then this should give you a pretty good idea. The class is about 45 minute yoga class - beginners and more experienced people welcome. No props. We'll do a little bit of everything during the class, including a little bit to work the glutes and outer hips. Filmed 24th October 2020.

#zoomyoga #yogataster #onlineyogaclass

No comments:

Post a Comment